IAC Uniflow Printing User Guide
1. Browse to https://int-arb.eu.uniflowonline.com/ using your preferred internet browser.
2. This will lead you to our cloud-based printing service. One the page loads, enter your work email into the first field and click Continue:
3. After a few seconds, you should receive an email from email@example.com. If you have trouble finding this, search your Inbox for the subject: uniFLOW Online: Login Link. In the email, you will see a link that says Click here to access uniflow Online. Clicking this will take you to your user area for printing:
4. Once you’ve opened your link, click on Start Printing on the left hand side of the webpage:
5. To print, either drag your file(s) or click Browse to open your file finder. Note: The file cannot be larger than 100MB in size. If the file upload succeeds, you will see the following appear:
6. Go back to your Inbox and you will see another email with the subject uniFLOW Online PIN:
This will be the PIN you use to enter into the printer to retrieve your document(s).
7. At the printer, enter your PIN using the keypad on the right:
8. On the next screen, select Secure Print:
8. Highlight the document(s) that you’d like to print, then press Print + Delete:
Once your document has printed, press Log Out in the top right of the screen.