Secure Printing Facilities
In order to print, copy or scan, please register for an account via the link below:
1) Enter your email address and the captcha text when prompted and then select ‘sign up’
2) You will receive 3 emails (please check your junk)
a) PIN code – to login to the device (please keep this to hand);
b) Username – used to login to the dashboard to upload large print jobs
c) Password – to access your dashboard
3) For documents up to 20MB, you can simply email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and log into the printer using your PIN code and release the print job.
4) For larger print jobs, please drag and drop your documents to the print queue on your dashboard and once ready, enter your PIN then select ‘login’ on the screen of the device.
5) To release your print jobs submitted via email or uploaded via the dashboard, select ‘secure print’ on the screen of the device, click on the jobs you would like to print and then select print & keep (if you would like to print them again later on) or print & delete. You can modify your print jobs using the various options on the screen of the device.
6) To photocopy documents, please log in to the device using your PIN and select ‘Copy’. Insert your documents into the feeder, change the settings as required on the screen of the device and press start.
7) To scan documents, please log in to the device using your PIN and select ‘Scan and Send’. Insert your documents into the feeder and select ‘Scan to myself’ and the job will go straight to your registered email.